
*the before picture
August 11, 2010
sweetness,
you are 5 weeks in the making! Eventhough I have
only known about you for a week, and you are only the
size of an appleseed,you have already conquered my
mind, heart, and soul. As far as symptoms goes, you are
definitely letting me know you are there: I occasionally
feel a pinch in my stomach, that is you littly, strechting
my uterus to make room to grow. The constant hunger
I have been experiencing is like a shadow you can not
get rid of, but I don’t mind, that is just you telling me you
need all the nutrients to grow big and strong.
Insomnia has been quite interesting as well, I wake up every single
morning at around 4:30 a.m. -no exceptions.
I guess that is just mother natures way to prepare me
for all the sleep-less nights ahead ;)
I would not trade any of this, you are
loved and adored.
I can not wait to “see” you in 3 short weeks!
Until then, grow big my little one,
I adore you with all my might,
Mama



No comments:
Post a Comment