15 July, 2010

morn·ing


morn·ing (môrnng)
n

1. the first or early part; the beginning
2. sunrise; daybreak; dawn
3. a period of first development

***

the house is quiet and calm.
the smell of fresh coffee slowly seeps into the bedroom.
the imminent hustle and bustle of the day is but a fraction of a thought.
fur babies lay amidst the heap of white linen...
also, not quite ready to get up.

so we lay. we dream. we cuddle.

***





2 comments:

joey kennedy said...

Your so close to your pets! But your compositions and processing is spectacular. I always wonder which one shot which? I guess I will soon find out....

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can tell that you love your dogs very much. So sweet! the kitty is pretty as well!

So nice to meet you today. tI am visiting today from Enjoying the Small things. I love it so much over there and always visit a few comments above mine. I know that I will love any blogger that loves her blog : ) And I always do!