10 September, 2009

Kick-off


Vania and I traveled to Memphis, TN this past weekend to shoot one of MANY travel weddings to come. This one kicked-off the travel extravaganza, and did so fabulously. With all the traveling we will be doing, we have decided to prolong our stay for a couple of days, each time, to explore all the different cities we will be shooting in. Next up is NYC and I am super ecstatic!
One of the greatest things about traveling with your best friend who happens to be your business partner and amazing photographer? You get THE greatest pictures of yourself in the various "exotic" places. I can not wait to have her take my picture with... oh the Statue of Liberty, in Times Square, in Grand Central Station, in Central Park, in the various museums.... mh, swoon. :)

Memphis was not quite what I had expected, definitely not a big fan. I leave it at that ;)
So, here are just a few pictures of our first official SimplyBloom trip together:



Beale St.

No comments: